The Prairial allow 4 actions in only one pass at 15km/h : – Scarify to open the soil and promote soil – air exchange,
The knives can be manually or hydraulically adjusted and can pivot if necessary .
– Level thanks to notched blades to split dungs, and moll hills in order to increase good spreading of soil and natural fertilizer,
– Foam to evacuate dead mosses and grasses,
The assembling on spring blades allow to support important stress.
The knives quincux disposition and levelling blades make easier residue evacuation. – Sow to re-implant the grasslands on the fly at the same time.
Available from 3 to 6m !
- 3 point hitch with anti-rotation pin category 2/3
- chassis using 100 x 8mm ,120×60 x 8mm and 200×100 x 5 mm tube
- 4 bars in tube (70x5mm) in HLE steel in order to endure the important constraints linked to the use in meadow.
- Twin section welded folding frame
- Pivot point with polyamide bushes to avoid steel/steel contact.
- Folded width 2.5 m with hydraulic and mechanical double locking
- Road light and signals included
- It is possible to adjust the implement settings both easily, and without tools
Take the moss off
Articulation system of extension allows to adapt to soil level and work in all positions
Compact folding of chassis, in 2 parts, at 2,50m to drive safely.
Reversible boron treated steel knife: minimise your costs
Tungsten carbide knives (non-reversible) for abrasive soils
2 metering units for small or big seeds
8 splines distribution
Oulet positionned as close as possible to the soil in front of the machine for a uniform distribution on all width et stimulate germination of seeds
200 or 400L Tank with splines distribution, driven by mechanical rate governor wheel, allow dosing between 2 to 100 Kg/Ha Distribution fan driven by 2 electric motors