The PRESSIUS precision spiked harrow allows intervention more particularly on sensitive crops and soil with a heterogeneous structure thanks to its adaptive frame and its unique adjustable pressure tine module. Soil contour following is optimum with its front control wheels and its 2 swivelling rear wheels guaranteeing stable tine adjustment.
Hydraulic adjustment of tine pressure on the soil from 100g to 5000g from the tractor can ensures adaptation to the different crop stages and heterogeneous plots.
The design of each tine module provides an operating range allowing to work crops flat or on mound.
The fitting of the Ø8mm tine is designed to achieve the best compromise between lateral stiffness and vibration in order to guarantee high quality currying.
Available from 1m80 to 15m40 !
- Three-point linkage with category no. 2/3 anti-rotation pins with upper floating shaft. Category no.2 lower yoke opening
- One-piece mechanically welded frame in 80x50x5mm HLE tubes
- Folding joint with thick polyamide bushes
- Outer extensions oscillation from 9m20 to follow terrain elevation
- 4 double acting jacks on the central frame securing theextensions. Jack-knife folded extensions from 9m20.
- Maximum height under chassis 550mm to work on grown crops or mounds
- Transport width 3m00 for maximum transport safety
- Hydraulic extension locking hooks for more comfort
- Coulter wheels at the front and 2 swivel wheels at the backdimension 18.5×8.50 (.460x220mm). Precise height adjustment by screw/crank system. Automatic rear swivel wheel centring and locking when raising the implement.
Machine unfolding/folding control and tine pressure adjustment
|FIXED||SIMPLE FOLDING||DOUBLE FOLDING|
|Folded height (m)||/||/||2,96||3,63||2,96||3,63||4,4|
|Number of compartments||1||1||3||3||5||5||5|
|Number of tines||66||102||222||270||330||438||546|
|Number of wheels||1 pair of wheel at the front||1 pair of wheel at the front||4 at the front, 2 at the back||4 at the front, 2 at the back||6 at the front, 2 at the back||6 at the front, 2 at the back||6 at the front, 2 at the back|
|Power requirement (hp)||30||40||60||70||80||90||120|
Individual tine module
- Tine Ø8mm with 28mm pitch distributed over 6 rows eliminating maximum weed without risk of jamming
- The tine attack angle on the ground favours baring weed roots and disorganizing surface crust
- Lateral tine stiffness combined with its offset shape generates a vibrating effect to prevent the formation of linear furrows
- Carbide tip tine version for high wear soil
- Torsion spring for precise tine pressure management on the soil from 100g to 5Kg to adapt to the crop growth stage and type of soil. The broad adjustment range allows very fine working in pre-emergent crops, up to highly aggressive work to eliminate surface crust.
- Natural pressure compensation system on the ground according to the tine’s attack angle
- Continuous tine pressure adjustment for heterogeneous plots thanks to hydraulic control of the modules from the tractor cab
- Fast tine removal without tools
- Individual tine retraction system to increase the operating range of the chain harrow and adjust work width if required
- Automatic tine unclipping system in case of false manoeuver
- Maintenance-free high performance glass-fibre charged composite articulation block. Guarantees mechanical strength and high durability.
|Surface measurement kit on wheel||Measure the area covered|
|Additional pair of wheels*||High stability on loose ground|
*6,20m et 7,50m = 1 pair / from 9,20m to 15, 40m = 1 ou 2 pairs