ROTANET CONTROL allows very accurately adjusting the hoe pressure applied to the ground
The module comprises six hoes mounted on separate arms.
The pressure on the star wheels is adjusted from the cab.
The hoe frame’s wide spread over the ground ensures very accurate working and a pressure level that is always constant.
Available in sizes from 4.80 to 7 metres!
- Three-point hitch between No. 3 couplings – Pin Nos. 2/3
- A dynamic single piece square section 120×5 mm beam welded chassis
- Secondary square section 120×5 mm beam attached with a removable bracket
- Folding articulation with thick polyamide ring.
- Hydraulically folds to 3 metres with dual hydraulic and mechanical safety mechanisms
- Pair of wheels with 10-ply 535×168 mm tyres with track adjustable from 1.50 to 2.15 metres
- Anti-spray grille
- Four parking stands
- Road light and signals included
- Hoe ground pressure can be adjusted from the tractor cab
- Allows working the full width, a row or between rows
- Maximum efficiency thanks to the original Yetter wheel that has proven itself well over more than 50 years
THE ADVANTAGES OF THE PATENTED SPC SYSTEM
- Module with six Yetter hoe wheels and 90 mm pitch
- The pressure on the ground is linearly adjusted from 18 to 29 Kg
- Strip for viewing the pressure adjustment
- Separate progressive winding Ø8 mm pressure spring
- Individual hoe retraction using pins
- A maintenance-free die-cast coated arm
- Bearing protection cap
- Module hoes fold away completely for transportation
- Constant hoe oscillation amplitude of +/- 15 cm in relation to the worked ground level
- Seed rates from 2 to 100 kg/Ha
- Automatic radar seed rate control
- Delivered with 2 feeder rollers (small or large grains)
- 400 L hopper
- Pneumatic distribution with hydraulic blowing
- Centralized flow insured by radar
- Hopper acces platform