ROTANET has a working speed of 15 kph, eliminating emerging weed seedlings by casting them up into the air.
The small spoon-bill hoe preserves crops in place, breaks up the crust and aerates the ground down through the first centimetres.
The star wheel penetrates the ground vertically to break up the surface crust.
Thanks to its limited power needs and high working speed it can quickly work through a job.
With under chassis clearance of 650 mm, ROTANET allows working on bare earth or once the crops are growing, up to 35 cm high for corn and 20 cm for rape and soybean.
Available from 3 to 12,40 m !
- Three-point hitch between No. 3 couplings – Pin Nos. 2/3
- A single piece 140×8 mm square beam welded chassis
- Secondary square section 120×5 mm beam attached with a removable bracket
- Folding articulation with thick polyamide ring
- Double folding beam from 8m with cab control unit
- Hydraulically folds to 2.90 metres with dual hydraulic and mechanical safety mechanisms
- Pair of wheels with 10-ply 535×168 mm tyres with track of 1.80 metres
- Anti-spray grille
- Four parking stands
- Road light and signals included
- It is possible to adjust the implement settings both easily, and without tools
- Maximum efficiency thanks to the original Yetter wheel that has proven itself well over more than 50 years
- Optimum adaptation to ground roughness thanks to its arm mounted hoes and independent springs
THE ADVANTAGES OF THE STAR WHEEL HOE
- Forged steel Yetter hoe mounted on separate arms with an Ø8 mm pressure spring
- Yetter Ø540 mm hoe wheel comprising 16 spoon-bill teeth
- Hoe wheels are mounted on high load ball bearings
- 90 mm pitch between hoe wheels
- Hoe wheels are offset mounted
|Nbr. of hoe wheels||32||38||50||56||68||72||80||88||100||112||136|
|Folded height (m)*||/||/||2,71||2,96||3,51||3,68||4,06||3,6||3,6||4||4|
|Power requirement (hp)||45||50||70||75||90||95||100||140||150||160||180|
|SEMLOC seeder||For broadcast sowing a crop|
|PROLINE combs on hoe arm||Refine the work between hoes|
|Surface measurement kit on wheel||Measure the area covered|