The Culti 4000 allows a work up to 25cm at 8km/h !
Its 4 rows make it a versatile tool and a best seller in our range.
With choice spacing of 200 to 280 mm for fixed version and 200 to 250 mm for folding version
The Chisel tine will a work in depth to promote the mixing.
The number of tines can be adapted to suit your requirements.
Available from 3 to 6.5m !
- 3 point linkage between clevis N°3 – Pin N° 2/3
- Monobloc, reinforced, mechanically welded frame
- 4 beams 100 mm square – inter-beam spacing 450 to 600 mm
- Hydraulic folding to 3 m in 3 sections with twin safety mechanism
with both hydraulic and mechanical locking (transport and work)
- Road light and signals included
Double spiral square tine 35mm with reversible point75x13x345
Chisel tine singel or double blade 55×25 + 20 with reversible plough share 55x25x400
- The CULTI 4000 has 4 beams in order to reduce the number of tines in each line and therefore reducing the risk of blocking and encouraging trash flow.
- 4 rows of tines for optimum soil flow, even with large residues.
- It is possible to adjust the implement settings both easily, and without tools
- For the best results, opt for a rear packer roller (see the equipment page)
- Sowing seed by surface broadcasting
- Hopper of 400 L
- Delivered with 2 feeder rollers (small or large grains)
- Hydraulically driven fan
- Dosage from 2 to 100 kg/ha –
proportionnel flow rate by radar
- Loading platform included
Pour soulager le report de charge à l’attelage et faciliter vos transports
Angle de braquage important !