NEOLAB ECO : a straight frame
The Neolab Eco with its straight frame can be used with a roller, it can also be combined with a rotary harrow or a drill.
To do so, a space for the PTO will allow coupling serenely animated tool or not. Neolab eco is available with 800 blades for a high under cleararnce chassis (900 mm) to avoid jamming risks.
It makes a soil work up to 50 cm. Chasis can be mounted from to 8 blades depeding on versions.
Some versions allow your customers to change the number of blades as needed.
Available from 3 to 4m !
- 3 Point hitch between clevis N°2 – Pin N° 2/3
- Welded straight frame –Tube 180×10 mm
- Under beam clearance: 900 mm
- Patented «Michel» legs with either a shear bolt or non-stop hydraulic protection
- Inter-leg spacing:
Shear bolt protected model: 500 mm (745 in the centre)
Non stop Hydraulic model: 525 mm (644 in the centre)
- Pair of parking stand
- Road light and signals included
«Michel» blades 800
- Neolab Eco benefit from a straight chassis with a rotary harrow and seeder.
- If you want to use it alone, opt for double waving discs roller
Double waving disc roller Ø510 spacing 125 mm
Provide to crumble and re-press the worked layer