NEOLAB TWIN : THE VERSATILE CHASSIS
The Neolab Twin offers 2 row of blades.It is intended to replace ploughing and loosening. The frame can accommodate several blade mounting configurations.it makes a soil work up to 30cm.
The Neolab Twin is offered with 600 blades, and offers a clearance under frame 725 mm.
The mounting of the opposite blades between the first and the second row allows to work uniformly and improves the flow of soil.
The points are shifted 125 mm from the blade axle to improve the earth flow.
Available from 3 to 5m !
- 3 Point hitch between clevis N° 3 – Pin N° 2/3 – Fixed model
- 3 Point hitch between clevis N° 3/4 – Pin N° 2/3 – Folding model
- Welded frame with 2 rows of tines – tube 140×80mm
- under beam clearance : 725mm
- Inter-beam spacing: 900mm
- Hydraulic folding at 3m in 2 parts with double
hydrau-mechanical locking security
- Road light and signals included
Lame ‘’Michel’’ 600
- NEOLAB TWIN benefit from a two lines of blades with opposition assembly in order to have uniformity.
- Blades from a line are shiftt front/back to improve soil flow.
- It is possible to adjust the implement settings both easily, and without tools
- Possibility to combine double waving disc roller
Double waving disc roller Ø510 spacing 125 mm
Provide to crumble and re-press the worked layer