The multipurpose stubble plough !
A strong frame with 3 or 4 tines row, designed to receive our mechanical non stop tine OLLADRA
The ONATAR allows a good versatility working in
The sapce between each beam and each tine make easy the evacuation of plant debris and earth flow.
Tine is maintained by a notch to keep its position
The ONATAR provides a disengagement under chassis to limit jamming risks whatever quantity of residues.
Available from 3 to 5 m
- 3 point linkage between clevis N°3 – Pin N° 2/3
- Main beam 180x100x10
- 3 beams square tine 100mm for tines – Inter-beam spacing 720mm
- Hydraulically folds to 3 m in 3 sections with a double safety and
locking mechanism (transport and work)
- Road light and signals included
The widths : from 3 to 5 m
double spring non stop tine
with point 120 twisted leg
+ wings L/R 300
Shear bolt protected tine point 120
+ mouldboard 100 twist
+ wing R/L 300
Well finished work
- It is possible to adjust the implement settings both easily, and without tools
- For the best results, opt for a rear packer roller (see the equipment page)
SEMLOC : Sow at the same time !
- Sowing seed by surface broadcasting
- Hopper of 400 L
- Delivered with 2 feeder rollers (small or large grains)
- Hydraulically driven fan
- Dosage from 2 to 100 kg/ha –
proportionnel flow rate by radar
- Loading platform included