With its self-directional system and Ø 700 cast-iron discs with an angle of 32 °, it gives an ideal result on medium to heavy soils.
Equip it with 45X12 tines to improve its efficiency and homogenize the tillage.
Available from 1.5 to 5m !
• 3 point hitch with semi-automatic bar n°2 on 4 pressing points
• Square tube100x8 mm frame, welded – fixed or folding at 2.50m -self steering
• Cast iron discs Ø 700, angle 32° 150 mm spacing, free in rotation on an axle Ø 50 assembled on brakets with self aligning bearings
• Anti blocking chains between all discs
• Road markers included
- TASSADISQUE benefit from an auto-directionnal system for an accurate drive and effortless
- For higher efficiency, opt for a front tine equipment.
|Number of spires||10||20||22||24||28||30||32|
|Front equipment with 32X12 tines
on 3 bars 120mm spacing, under
chassis clearance 450mm
|Provide more intense working at a shallow depth|
|Front equipment with 45×12 tines
on 3 bars 160mm spacing, under
chassis clearance 430mm
|Allow a more depth work in hard and stony conditions|
|Inter-tine spacing (mm)||120||160||120||160||120||160||120||160||120||160||120||160||120||160|
|Number of tines||25||19||29||21||33||25||39||29||41||31||43||33||51||39|
|Power requirement (hp)||50||40||60||40||65||50||80||60||80||60||85||65||100||80|
Improve efficiency ang homogenize soil work
|Weight frame||Increase the front mounted weight transfer|
|A pair of parallelogram mounted lateral deflectors||To avoid soil being thrown up.|
|Wide angle rearview mirrors||To ensure good visibility during transport|