With its self-directional system and its Ø 580 spiral wound from 40 to 45 °, the crumbling work allows an optimum result at medium depth.
Equip it with 45X12 tines to improve its efficiency and homogenize the tillage.
Available from 1.5 to 6m !
- 3 point hitch with semi-automatic bar n°2 on 4 pressing points
- Square tube100x8 mm frame, welded – fixed or folding at 2.50m -self steering
- Spiral Ø 580, square 40 to 45° , 125mm, mounted on housing with self bearings, axle Ø 60
- Adjustable scraper bar
- Road markers included
- TASSASPIRE benefit from an auto-directionnal system for an accurate drive and effortless
- For higher efficiency, opt for a front tine equipment.
|Number of spires||1||2||2||3||3||3||3||4|
|Front equipment with 32X12 tines
on 3 bars 120mm spacing, under
chassis clearance 450mm
|Provide more intense working at a shallow depth|
|Front equipment with 45×12 tines
on 3 bars 160mm spacing, under
chassis clearance 430mm
|Allow a more depth work in hard and stony conditions|
|Inter-tine spacing (mm)||120||160||120||160||120||160||120||160||120||160||120||160||120||160|
|Number of tines||25||19||29||21||33||25||39||29||41||31||43||33||51||39|
|Power requirement (hp)||50||40||60||40||65||50||80||60||80||60||85||65||100||80|
Improve efficiency ang homogenize soil work
|Weight frame||Increase the front mounted weight transfer|
|A pair of parallelogram mounted lateral deflectors||To avoid soil being thrown up.|
|Wide angle rearview mirrors||To ensure good visibility during transport|