The right dose, at the right place, at the right time !
To place in front of the tractor or between the tractor and the machine.
With 600 mm height under the frame, Fertiloc + allows a late intervention in crops.
Each cell can be independently adjusted and driven by mechanical rate governor.
The fertilizer can be dosed up to 450 kg / Ha at 8 km / h.
Hopper with 1100L or 1300L capacity (3m or 3.50m).
The fertilizer can be placed on the ground or buried by discs.
- 3 point double linkage , spacing between yokes N°2 pin N° 2/3 with a frame overhang from 0.60m to 0.80m
- Adjustable rear hitch
- Main beam in 120×5 square tube, with a high under beam of 600.
- Pair of depth control wheels Ø 543×160, including one for the distribution drive.
- Easy adjustment of the heigth by clevis and pins
- Pivot retractable stand
- Loading height 1,8 m
- Road light and signals included
THE BENEFIT OF A TANK AND A STAINLESS STEEL METERING UNIT
- FERTILOC+ benefit from stainless steel hopper to prevent from corrosion due to fertilizer’s aggressiveness.
A WELL DOSED OUT WORK !
- Possibility to adjust distribution cells independantly with 1/2 dose on the outsides.
Hoppers : from 1100 to 1300 liters
- Stainless steel hopper : 3m – 1 100 Liters 3.50m – 1300 Liters
- Variable number of outlets, allowing to adapt to different crops
- Easy to clean with the emptying trapdoor
- Stirring augers in the bottom of the hopper ro ensure continuous feed to cells
- Retractable sieve in the botom of the hopper to protect the cells
- Fast unfolding hopper cover
- Independant adjustment of the distribution cells without changing the pinion, to allow a 1/2 dose adjustment on the outside rows.
- Variable fertiliser application rates up to 450 kg per hectare at 8 km/h
- Fertiliser transfer by gravity or by electric or hydraulic blowing.
- Electronic rate governing of the application rate in proportion to the forward speed (constant rate)
- Fertilizer placement on the soil on the row or on the soil in the middle of the inter row with a hose fixed on a flexible bracket allowing an automatic return system in case of shocks.