PENTERRA-S benefit from a great weight repartition to minimse soil compaction.
The 5 lines chassis allow to seed in hard conditions and with a huge quantity of residues.
The 80X12 tines with counter-spring offer a large clearance (650 mm) under the frame and allow a good placement
of the seed thanks to their right ploughshare.
Available from 4 to 6m !
- 3 point linkage between clevis N°3 – Pin N° 2/3
- Welded double rectangular tube 180×180 frame
- 5 tine carrying beams square tube 70,
and bracket thickness 10 mm
- Hydraulic folding to 3 m using 4 double acting
cylinders with a hydraulic safety mechanism
- Holder and distrbution head with tramline
- Simple pair of wheels tyre Ø584×236 with
mechanical adjustment / 4 and 5m model
- Double pair of wheels tyre Ø584×236 with
mechanical adjustment / 6m model
- Road light and signals included
Tine 80X12 + cut-off spring 80X10 + thin carbid point
Under chassis clearance 650 mm
Single metering unit with vent
- PENTERRA-S benefit from 5 bars to reduce the number of tines lined up and limit jaming risks, and stimulating residues circulation.
- 5 lines of tines for an optimal flow, even with important residues.
- The tine with its strong section, and its cut-off spring drop seed without vibration and at a regular depth.
- It is possible to adjust the implement settings both easily, and without tools
- For a good finishing, opt for comb harrow and single roller LTX (see equipment)