The first weeding co-bot !
ANATIS is a connected agricultural co-bot.
ANATIS assists the farmer, in its daily job, realising in total autonomy crops maintenance by inter-row cultivation, and supply key indicators for decision making via acquisition and data processing.
After its pass ANATIS creates a plot report summarising a set of data to allow farmers and market gardeners a better anticipation and management argos near me in its daily. This robot can be connected to a smartphone or a tablet.
- Length : 2,20m
- Height : 1,90m
- Width : 2m
- Weight : 1000Kg
- Under chassis clearance : 65cm
- 4 directionals driving wheels
- Adjustable tracks from 1,45 to 2,05m for all bed’s
- GPS and camera guidance, tool driven by camera
- Data collection via caméra
- Lithium-ion batteries or lead gel
- 3 points linkage for more versatility
- Tool to be choosen : inter-row hoe or comb harrow
- Weeding element created depending on needs from 1 to 4 rows
- 1,5m comb harrow on pivot
- Localized spraying on the row
- Weeding areas
- Différenciate crop line to weeding areas
You can use its data with other tool from your farm
- Count number of plants
- Plant calibration
To be able to compare these datas and measure impact and benefit of your actions
- Real time follow up
- Working speed and progress follow-up
- Battery status
- Emergency stop
- Key figures follow-up
- GPS management of each field
- Live vision from the camera
- Comparing results in between each pass