The most versatile of spring tine cultivators!
The PENTERRA makes it possible to prepare the seedbeds, to resume ploughing and is an ideal tool to carry out a second cultivation.It can be used from 3 to 15cm for a 12km/h speed !
Tines are mounted on 5 rows, with exceptional under beam clearance, thus providing unequalled soil disturbance!
It will leave a perfectly worked soil, leveled and restored and perfectly manages crop residues.
With its low power and low fuel consumption, it is the ally of all ground preparation work.
PENTERRA can be created with a tine 70X12 or an exclusive tine 80X12. Spacing can be 125, 150 or 175mm depending on customer needs.
Available from 3 to 7m !
- 3 point linkage between clevis N°3 – Pin N° 2/3
- Rigid models : mechnically welded frame
- Folding models : mechanically welded frame
with rectangular tube 180X80
- 5 tine carrying beams square tube 70, and bracket thickness 10 mm
- Hydraulic folding to 3 m using 4 double acting cylinders
with a hydraulic safety mechanism
- Levellers at the rear of the last row of tines
- Road light and signals included
Standard tine 70×12
+ standard reversible point
Standard tine 80×12
+ reversible standard point
Clearance 650 mm
- PENTERRA benefit from 5 bars in order to reduce the number of tines lined up and limit jaming risk stimulating residues circulation.
- 5 lines of tines for an optimal flow, even with an important quantity of residues.
- It is possible to adjust the implement settings both easily, and without tools
- For the best results, opt for a rear packer roller (see the equipment page)
HIGHER ACCURACY FROM THE CAB
The PENTERRA enables you to control the depth, the packer roller pressure, and the levelling boards from the comfort of your tractor cab.
- 1 Hydraulic pair exit for standard working
- 1 Hydraulic pair exit for standard folding / unfolding
- 1 Hydraulic pair exit for semi-mounted version
to relieve the carrying forward load when coupling et make easy transports.