IDEAL FOR POLYCULTURE ZONE !
An incomparable finish in the preparation of seed beds!
With its central roller surrounded by 2 rows of tines at the front and back, the Polysol fits perfectly for potato, sugarbeet or for lands that generates a lot of clods.it can work up to 15cm at 12km/hour speed ! Fitted with tines 45X12 or 32X12, its atypical frame allows it to receive two sizes of tines to carry out two works in a single passage.
Its wide range of equipment makes it a tool that adapts to all demands.
Available from 2,70 to 7,10 m !
- 3 points coupling category N° 2/3 – available from 2,70 to 6,50 m
- 3 points coupling category N° 3/4 – 7,10 m
- Fixed model
Mechanically welded monobloc chassis, with
rectangular tube front/back and flat bars 90X10
- Folding model
Welded frame , monoblock, square tube
100x8mm front/rear and crossing 100×10
- 4 tine carrying steel beam 50×15 and bride th. 8mm
- Central roller is possible
- Adjusment in high for the 2 first rows of tines
- Hydraulic folding at 3m with 2 cylinders
double acting and with hydraulic safety
- Road light and signals included
Width : from 2,70 to 7,10 m
Standard tine 32×12 + straight
Clearance 390 mm
Straight tine 32×12 + straight
Clearance 450 mm
Straight tine 45×12 + straight
Under chassis clearance 430mm
Standard tine 45×12
+ reversible standard ploughshare
under chassis clearance 530mm
CENTRAL ROLLER Benefit
- POLYSOL benefit of a central roller to increase full machine’s lift
- 2 front lines of tines adjustable in height to work intensively before the central roller
Well finished work
- It is possible to adjust the implement settings both easily, and without tools
- For a good finishing, opt for comb harrow and double roller